- Creating theme, learning objectives, and treatment approach, basis content and target audience
- Applying Bloom’s taxonomy according to the project’s writing guidelines
- Simplifying complex technical source into easily comprehensible training content
- Applying Gagne’s nine levels of instruction to ensure that the training is engaging, and meets the target audience’s training requirements
- Creating sound storyboards from ID/ IS perspective
- Producing the screens once the storyboard is approved by the SME
- Creating audio script and incorporating audio
- Creating and managing timelines for projects, and meeting them consistently
- Reviewing production team's work(storyboard/ screens) , and streamlining it to meet the final objective(s)
- Performing quality checks on training materials prior to course deployment
- Basic level training to new members in the team, to ensure that they
- Understand the production process.
- Understand basic learning principles.
- Are ready for production.
- Advanced level training to existing members, to ensure
- The production standards are maintained.
- New tricks/ techniques are incorporated to increase the production quality/ efficiency.